Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Judgement


You don't get to judge me. 

When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues, who cared? Because I was done. 
You left me. You chose someone else. 
I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. 













You don't get to judge me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment