Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Alone


There is a reason why I said I would be happy alone,
It wasn't because I thought I'd be happy alone.

It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart.
I might not make it...

It's easier to be alone.

Because what if you learned you need love, and then you dont have it?

What if you like it,
And lean on it,
What if you shape your life around it?
And then, it falls apart?

Can u even survive that kind of pain?

Losing love is like dying.The only difference is, death ends, but this pain could go on forever






No comments:

Post a Comment