Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finding Sanity

Ive decided that although money cant buy you happiness, it can buy you sanity.
With removalists, over a hundred dollars of various cardboard and pack products as well as as a cleaner that will guarantee to get you bond back I can find the money can relieve you of crippling stress and panic attacks.
If anyone out there suffers from similar problems you would know any amount of money is worth it when it comes to overcoming those kind of feelings and emotions.
So I may be a few extra hundred dollars in debt but at the same time I have managed to control my stress and anxiety levels.
Priceless!
Here is some PUCCI love...






1 comment:

  1. A lot of followers but there are no comments. I had once a blog where I used to write my deepest thoughts about all and nothing, similar to your way, by days and facts. At the end I copied all the entrys and I saved them into a .txt and I closed the blog forever. It was like bury a piece of me to "let it be". I'm not sure why I'm writting this right now; may be the insomnia, may be this just reminded me other times. Nice to not-to-meet you and thanks. Keep on typing. Greetings from the Antipodes (;

    ReplyDelete