Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It gets the worst at night... and in the morning.


Tuesday night and Im almost sitting at the peak of my wave for the week.
Wednesday morning is usually the hardest part to get through, but I keep going cos I always feel the slightest bit stronger for making it through and Im scared that if I take a week off I'll never go back. I think I need to keep going, as hard as it is.
But by Thursday I should feel some relief until it all overwhelms me again next week. This isnt much of a way to live, but its going to have to do for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment