Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time for things to get better...

Your always after someone's game,
 You want the top, the musics not the same, 
And walking out, well thats my guess, 
The clocks will stop as it gets worse, Then I dont know, But its all gone.  
It's gone, gone, gone, gone It's time for things to get better, It's time for things to move on, 
Instead of this, You won't, won't, won't, won't be staying with me forever, Cause this is, its my last stand, 
It's my last stand.  
You always sa'y I cant relate, 
My nervous pulse tell me the same, 
At least I tried to make this work, 
Our problem is that your too tough, 
It's thicker skin, than it's ever been.  
Now you won't, now you just won't belive me, 
You had your head in the sand, Now you wont, 
now you just wont belive me, You had your head in the sand.  






No comments:

Post a Comment