Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fragile

Rough Sundays.
7 episodes of Gossip Girl down...
Dont really know what else to do with myself, in fact, just typing this is taking up way more energy than I have stored.
So now the pictures.








1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh..
    I could fb you this but I know in my experience blog comments are much nicer to receive...
    Last night was a bust but next saturday we will meet up I promise.. Worst friend ever..
    xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete