Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, June 11, 2010

We love...

SOUNDS.... apparently..?
It will certainly be the most sober I have ever been at a music festival.








Had a massive week at work this week... tomorrow is what it has all been building up to.
Should be a fun day but just incredibly long. I really love my job and Im very proud of what we do, hoping everything will come together and it will be worth all the hard work.
I will no doubt be overwhelmed and delirious by midnight tomorrow when we are pulling apart our masterpiece of a tent we have created, but luckily it all fell on a long weekend where I will have Sunday and Monday to recover/party on!
As mention to Bianca last night, full time employment really takes a toll on the blog maintenance, not to mention browsing the web for new pictures/music/inspirations etc... I aim to increase my blogs to 2 a week at least, it makes me sad to leave it so neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment