Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Pioneers


If it can be broke then it can be fixed, if it can be fused then it can be split
It's all under control
If it can be lost then it can be won, if it can be touched then it can be turned
All you need is time

We promised the world we'd tame it, what were we hoping for?

A sense of purpose and a sense of skill, a sense of function but a disregard
We will not be the first, we won't
You said you were going to conquer new frontiers,
Go stick your bloody head in the jaws of the beast

We promised the world, we'd tame it, what were we hoping for?

Breath in, breath out

So here we are reinventing the wheel
I'm shaking hands with a hurricane
It's a colour that I can't describe,
It's a language I can't understand
Ambition, tearing out the heart of you
Carving lines into you
Dripping down the sides of you

We will not be the last.


Im not original...
I repost editorials and song lyrics that I like. But its what I feel like. Even for the briefest moment, it means something to me.

Amongst this I occasionally write something truthful or heartfelt, something I actually thought of or felt myself without the influence of the music I love or the images that inspire me.

But that is rare.

I guess no matter what happens my demons are buried far to deep to ever show their true face..
All I can hope for is that one day the will be so suppressed that they will never show their face again.

Fingers crossed hey?


I think of something and for some reason I decide to share my thoughts with cyberspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment